Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

So I HAD A Blog This Day

I totally laughed rereading this blog I'm about to post. This blog is about 2 years old and STILL applies to my life today. Nothing has changed...So goes the life of THIS mom.

I'm sitting here writing a blog, detailing the things going on, random thoughts about WHY school hasn't started yet and do the powers that be that determine the start day of school realize that they actually want children to attend, not just dead bodies from mothers who are going crazy over 3 MONTHS of summer. Haha, ok, so 3 months is a LONG time. Don't they get that?? So anyways, i'm blogging away and "ring ring goes my phone" Hi Mrs. Collins this is so and so's mom and my daughter is having a sleepover and can your daughter come and can we get her in 15 minutes? ummm OK! Get up, rush rush rush (kiera kiera she called, get in the shower, find your brush, I put your jammies here, dont wear that shirt tomorrow, where are your shorts I told you to get, did you find your flip flops, oh sorry I poked your eye out with said brush, and yea, did you put panties on??) and ding dong she is here. Then sit and talk to the mom about the girls for 10 minutes, cats for 5 (we have REALLY COOL cats if anyone wants one) and then the rain for another 2 as I'm walking h her to her car under the umbrella. Get back inside and low and behold (really NOT a surprise) my 3 yr old is "PLAYING GAMES MOM!" arrghh, where did my blog go? Yes, it was taken over by giant trucks smashing smaller trucks amongst the screams of delight by my 3 yr old. So ok, I'll blog later tonight or tomorrow IF I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment